**Open Position** – Full-Time Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor: We are looking for an independent, outgoing, assertive and positive minded individual with impeccable time management skills, the ability to communicate effectively and a knack for building rapport with adolescents. Duties include group therapy, individual/family therapies, comprehensive assessments, treatment planning, progress notes, discharge/aftercare planning, participate in mulit-disciplinary staff meetings, referral consultations, and crisis intervention, sharing an on call schedule and attending monthly all staff meetings. Please submit resumes to Jessica Meyer, Program Director – email@example.com.
Overnight Male Chemical Dependency Technician: – Hours are 11 pm-7 am, 2 – 3 shifts a week to work in conjunction with our current Kitchen Manager. Responsibilities include monitoring clients, preparing meals for the next day, and other duties. Please contact the Maple Lake House Manager, Mike Oswald at 612-387-7617 for questions or send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chemical Dependency Technicians: (evenings, weekends and overnights)- We are always accepting applications for energetic people that want to make a difference in the lives of our clients. Openings are the Maple Lake Location working with males however some may cross train and also work at our Monticello location with females. Submit resumes or a completed application to Sherri Blomker, email@example.com House Manager at the girls house in Monticello.
CLINICAL INTERNS WELCOME!
Maple Lake Recovery Center has placed priority over the years on becoming a clinical training and learning organization. We have been involved with in St. Cloud University, St. Cloud, Minnesota through offering cash scholarships to chemical dependency interns to offset the cost of their internship placements as well as providing a variety of internship opportunities. We maintain similar relationships with several universities to provide clinical internships as part of our organizational commitment to professional excellence.
If you’re interested in clinical internship opportunities, please complete an Internship Application and forward to our Program Director Jessica Meyer, LADC at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 320-963-6278.
Basic Employment Requirements
You’ll need to be able to do the following:
- Be at least 21 years of age to have direct care contact with clients
- Possess a valid MN driver’s license, no current driving restrictions
- Possess a High school diploma/GED
- Provide a clean urinalysis and pass a DHS background check
- Be willing to obtain CPR/First Aid and Medication Administration Training
- Be willing to attend Mandatory Monthly All Staff Meetings the first Wednesday of each month from 3-5pm
- If you have ever been diagnosed with a chemical use problem, we require at least two years’ abstinence from chemical use and chemical use problems
- Positive, Energetic Demeanor
- Experience working with clients/adolescents
- Some scheduling flexibility
- Familiarity with 12 Step Programs
Downloadable Employment and/or Internship Materials
What Our Employees Say about What They Do:
“We provide an opportunity for adolescents to learn about their addiction, improve the quality of their life, and begin to redevelop a relationship with their family.”