Admissions are by appointment only between the week-day hours of 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Our priority is to transition the new resident into the community by having them attend a group therapy session at 12:30 p.m. with their counselor and peers.
Please allow ample driving time so that you can arrive for your admissions time promptly.
Parents/guardians should allow themselves approximately one hour to complete the admission process with your child.
Please review our packing checklist carefully. We do not have the storage capacity for additional items, so more than the essential quantities of any individual item will be returned.
Remember To Bring:
- Your child’s social security number.
- Health insurance information; bring the insurance card with you or a front and back copy.
- Prior to rehab admission, we need your child’s medical doctor to provide at least a 30-day supply of prescription medication and refills for the time your child will be in our center.
- Proof of physical exam within 30 days prior to admission.
- We go outdoors in all seasons, so bring weather-appropriate clothing even in the winter.
- We do not allow aerosols or products that contain alcohol.
- We do not allow small items such as gum, candy, lighters, money, tobacco products, and over-the-counter medication.
- We do not allow expensive devices such as cameras, cell phones, IPODs, MP3’s, CDs or CD players, sound systems, and movies.
- Please do not bring homemade food items. If you want to bring something to share, it must be store bought, with enough for everyone.