Adolescent Drug Treatment Near Annandale
We offer both male and female adolescent residential chemical dependency treatment facilities, both located conveniently near Annandale at:
Male Chemical Dependency Center
Maple Lake Recovery Center
207 Division Street East
Maple Lake, MN 55358
Female Chemical Dependency Center
Prairie House Recovery Center
305 Prairie Road
Monticello, MN 55362
Get Admitted To A Residential Treatment Center For Youth Near Annandale Today
Or call us locally at (651) 338-3317
Annandale Residential Treatment Center Services
Maple Lake Recovery Centers provide effective co-occurring addiction treatment and recovery treatment services for Annandale adolescent substance abuse disorders. Treatment for drugs and alcohol can include initial assessments, residential treatment and aftercare.
Adolescents can get lost in addiction and substance abuse disorders, robbed of their formative years in life. Let us help get them back on the right path.
Our substance abuse programs for Annandale youth include:
- Substance-use disorder assessment and comprehensive evaluation soon after arrival;
- Medical assessment upon admission and on-going;
- Alcohol and drug group counseling each afternoon Monday through Friday;
- Individual Chemical Dependency counseling as needed;
- Co-Occurring education as needed;
- 12-step self-help meetings and instruction each evening and weekends;
- Addiction education;
- Cognitive skills group therapy;
- Recovery, co-occurring and relapse prevention topic groups;
- Peer discussion group;
- Health education;
- Arts and crafts projects;
- Fitness and recreational activities;
- Community involvement and volunteerism as opportunities arise;
- Family programs and conferences routinely;
- Assistance with spiritual development;
- Dietary consultation and monitoring; and a
- Fully accredited academic program conducted each morning Monday through Friday throughout the year (with the exception of holidays and breaks).
Adolescent Substance Use Treatment Near Annandale
Maple Lake Recovery Centers consists of a 16-bed male residential facility and a separate 8-bed female residential facility at Prairie House Recovery Center. Click below to learn more information about our drug and alcohol treatments.
We serve youths between the ages of 13-18 struggling with addiction and substance use disorders. These two facilities provide an intimate, homelike, and safe atmosphere with a focus on addiction treatment, recovery, and sober living. A recovery environment is offered where kids can be challenged, growing in self-esteem and emotional maturity. It's a place where they can reclaim their youth by becoming responsible young people.
Admission To Our Annandale Drug Treatment Center For Youth
Admission to treatment and the rehab admission process can be overwhelming. Click below for basic information to prepare you and your teen.
We know some adolescents don't come directly from home to a residential treatment center for youth for admissions; we do make provisions for basic necessities until family members can get involved with the treatment process.
Chemical Addiction Assessments For Annandale Youth
Maple Lake Recovery Centers provide chemical assessments for teens who may be involved at any stage of drug and alcohol use. Click below to learn more about our assessments for your Annandale adolescent.
A comprehensive assessment is a chemical health evaluation or chemical dependency assessment required in some situations to determine the level of care needed for your son or daughter, funding level, or state requirements for treatment.
Minnesota Reviews Of Our Inpatient Treatment Center
Chemical Dependency Treatment Association Memberships
A Local Annandale Area Inpatient Treatment Center
Our adolescent chemical dependency treatment services are individualized and focused on each youth’s unique needs. This provides the best chance for them to return to their families and communities with the skills necessary for a lasting and successful recovery.