Current Open Positions
Primary Counselor (Weekdays | Maple Lake & Monticello)
Position includes weekdays Monday-Friday, 8 am-4 pm, and shared on-call rotation. Requires: LADC.
Chemical Dependency Internship (Weekdays | Maple Lake & Monticello)
Position includes weekdays Monday-Friday, 8 am-4 pm, single or double internships available.
Chemical Dependency Technicians (Weekend/Evening | Maple Lake & Monticello)
Position includes weekday and every other weekend evening shifts, 3-11 p.m. Possibility of 8 - 32 hours a week.
Chemical Dependency Technicians (Overnight | Maple Lake & Monticello)
Position hours are 11 pm to 7 am (overnight) two to three shifts per week. Requirements include:
- kitchen and/or meal prep experience, or the ability to learn.
We’re always looking for qualified, dedicated and passionate staff who want to help change lives and contribute to the mission of our programs at Maple Lake Recovery Centers. Please review the opportunities listed below.
If interested in an employment or internship position, please download and complete the applicaiton, then send it along with your resume to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (320) 963-6278
- Mail: Attn: Mardi Oswald
- Maple Lake Recovery Centers, Inc.
207 Division Street East
PO Box 308
Maple Lake, MN 55658
Benefits For Salaried Employees
As part of Maple Lake Recovery Centers you’ll receive great benefits:
- 401K Match
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Company Events
- *eligibility based on meeting individual benefit criteria.
Resumes Accepted Ongoing For:
We’re typically hiring talent for the following positions:
- Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counselors (LADCs);
- LADC Interns;
- Mental Health Practitioners or Professionals (LICSW, LMFT, LPCC);
- Chemical Dependency Technicians (weekend/evening); and,
- Overnight Chemical Dependency Technicians (w/kitchen and/or meal prep experience, or ability to learn).
Have questions? Please fill out the form below.
Maple Lake Recovery Centers have funded academic scholarships through local universities supporting the professional training of addiction treatment clinicians and professionals. We offer clinical internships for LADC and dual LPCC candidates.